Problem using Crystal report ActiveX installed with VB and used in VC.
Author Message
 Problem using Crystal report ActiveX installed with VB and used in VC.

Hi,

I am using Crystal Report ActiveX in a VC++ application and every thing is
fine,
but when porting it on an other computer which doesn't have VB 5.0 installed
on it, the application just don't work.

What should I do on the other computer to let my application work (without
having
to install VB 5.0 on it).

Hamid ....

Fri, 22 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ? regarding passing data from VC to VB using ActiveX control

2. installing a vb application which uses crystal report

3. Crystal Reports ANd VB 6.0 Printing reports using CRPEAUTO Object, specifying paper orientation problem

4. Problem in using crystal report activex control

5. ActiveX Problem Using Crystal Reports Viewer

6. Problem in Generating reports using Crystal in VB.Net

7. Problems using Crystal Reports 3 and VB 4.0-16

8. Help! Problem using VB Crystal Reports

9. Problem in Generating reports using Crystal in VB.Net

10. Using VB .Net and VC at the same time in .Net

11. Using a VB From in a VC Container.

12. Using the vb component in vc++