Crystal Reports 6 & Microsoft Exchange 5, need help!
Author Message
 Crystal Reports 6 & Microsoft Exchange 5, need help!

Hello all,
        I'm not an incredibly experienced Crystal Reporter, but i know
where my towel is. Can anyone help me collect data on a Microsoft
Exchange Server? What kind of data can be collected? I'm looking for
cache and load infomation, etc., not like information on all the
users. Thank you for your time.
        Scott

Wed, 16 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Crystal Reports 8.5 to Report Fields From Public Contacts Folder on Exchange 5.5 Server

2. Crystal Reports an MS Exchange 5.5 Reporting...

3. Printing Crystal Reports report help needed

4. Need help printing LARGE reports with vb3.0 and Crystal Reports

5. Need help to write a report with Crystal Report

6. Need help printing LARGE reports with VB3.0 and Crystal Reports 4.5

7. internet mail & microsoft exchange

8. Microsoft Data Report Designer or Crystal Reports

9. I need to Import a Text file from Microsoft Exchange 5.5

10. Please Please help !!! Crystal Report Help Needed

11. Please Help Newbie Crystal Report / VB help needed.

12. Crystal Report Control Help Needed (Help Puhleeze)