Trouble with refresh data
Author Message
 Trouble with refresh data

Hi!

I created a report and was trying to replace to other source with the same
structure:

CrystalReport1.Connection = ...connection string

connection seems to be OK but data are from database which i created
report - how to refresh the data

Im using VB6, Crystal Report 8 and Access 97 (jet) batabase which have a
password

a little help will be welcome

with regards

            Drago

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 00:37:03 GMT
 Trouble with refresh data
Good Morning,
    Do have a statement like:
        Report.DiscardSavedData = True

Bob Holmes

Quote:
> Hi!

> I created a report and was trying to replace to other source with the same
> structure:

> CrystalReport1.Connection = ...connection string

> connection seems to be OK but data are from database which i created
> report - how to refresh the data

> Im using VB6, Crystal report 8 and Access 97 (jet) batabase which have a
> password

> a little help will be welcome

> with regards

>             Drago

Mon, 10 Nov 2003 19:40:43 GMT
 Trouble with refresh data
Thanks....but

This code has no effect with me. This drive me to despair, i dont know what
to do to make this work.
Maybe you know the whole procedure - i dont know where the problem is -
connection string or what...
Im using the CrystalReport Control on form. Report was created thru ODBC
jet, database has a password and no user.

With previus version was much more easier.

Any hint or help will be welecome

Tue, 11 Nov 2003 03:14:13 GMT
 Trouble with refresh data
you must to delete de database from the crystal form, so, it will take the
VB crystal propertyCrystalReport1.Connection = ...connection string

or you have to do datasource of CrystalReport1 as datacontrol .....

Quote:
> Hi!

> I created a report and was trying to replace to other source with the same
> structure:

> CrystalReport1.Connection = ...connection string

> connection seems to be OK but data are from database which i created
> report - how to refresh the data

> Im using VB6, Crystal report 8 and Access 97 (jet) batabase which have a
> password

> a little help will be welcome

> with regards

>             Drago

Fri, 14 Nov 2003 15:47:59 GMT

1. Data Report Refresh (not refreshing)

2. Connection object and trouble refreshing

3. trouble refreshing a listbox

4. trouble refreshing report

5. Data environment problems - refreshing data

6. How to refresh data on a VB 6.0 Data Report

7. How can I refresh data in data grid after add new/edit

8. How can I refresh/requery data in data grid after add new/edit

9. Refresh data in Data Grid Control

10. Data Refresh Problem in Data Report

11. Why data report don't refresh the data

12. Help! DE Data Entry, Screen Refresh Data Update