Binding dataset to Crystal Report (Question)?
Author Message
 Binding dataset to Crystal Report (Question)?

Hello all,

How do I bind a dataset to my Crystal Report? It should be easy, but I
am not able to do it. I have created a dataset and have a datagrid
that displays the data from the dataset. How do I create a report now?
Do I have to create a report template first (adding report component,
selecting tables etc... through wizard)? If I have a table in dataset,
is there a way to dump all the data in the crytal report without going
through the crystal report wizard? I was reading the online book by
Brian Bischof, but couldn't understand the chapter 14 quite well.

Any help is really appreciated
eA

I am using .NET with VB as my language to work with Crystal Reports.

Wed, 14 Dec 2005 06:06:53 GMT

1. binding crystal web viewer to a dataset ?

2. Dataset binding, can a class property be bound ?

3. Bound Reports Crystal Reports 4.5 Pro

4. Bound Report in Crystal Reports 3.1 pro/VB 3.0

5. Crystal Report based on ADO.Net dataset prompts for database login

6. Help: Crystal Reports and programmatic DataSet

7. Crystal Report with DataSet reference.

8. Help: Crystal Report from programatic DataSet

9. Help: Crystal Report from programatic DataSet

10. Passing Dataset to Crystal Report in VB.Net

11. Using DataSet In the Crystal report.NET

12. Help: Crystal Reports and programmatic DataSet