problem with changing font
Author Message
 problem with changing font

hi! I have some problem with some report in crw 7.0 . I use windows 2000

I want to use the font "times new romans" "occidental" in the text object,
but crw use "times new romans" "central europe" and not permit me to change
the type of font . Someone know why I can't change this???? . When I had
windows 98 I had not  this kind of problem.

Fri, 07 May 2004 22:15:57 GMT
 problem with changing font
We had the same problem, upgraded to ver. 8.5 - everything is OK.
(Seems to be a bug with CR 7 running on W2K).

HeJo

Quote:
> hi! I have some problem with some report in crw 7.0 . I use windows 2000

> I want to use the font "times new romans" "occidental" in the text object,
> but crw use "times new romans" "central europe" and not permit me to
change
> the type of font . Someone know why I can't change this???? . When I had
> windows 98 I had not  this kind of problem.

Sun, 09 May 2004 20:28:35 GMT
 problem with changing font
I managed to get around this problem by deleting all the fonts from my Win2k
pc and copying them across from a Win 98 pc.

You cannot delete fonts which are currently in use so you may need to play
around with the Display Properties until you can delete and re-install the
particular fonts needed.

Good luck

Quote:
> hi! I have some problem with some report in crw 7.0 . I use windows 2000

> I want to use the font "times new romans" "occidental" in the text object,
> but crw use "times new romans" "central europe" and not permit me to
change
> the type of font . Someone know why I can't change this???? . When I had
> windows 98 I had not  this kind of problem.

Sun, 16 May 2004 23:18:04 GMT

1. Problems in changing font name and size, help!

2. Problem when changing font property for an object

3. Changing font/font sizes in msgboxes

4. Change size, font, and font size of input boxes

5. font changed to wingding font ?

6. Change font and font color inside a textbox

7. Change font VB5 problem

8. Win95 Large\Small font change problem ?

9. Changing win desktop fonts to large causes problems

10. Change font formatting changes value of other cell

11. Macro to change text, also changes font size.

12. Changing Font in RichTextBox Without Changing Anything Else?