I NEED HELP URGENTLY: SECTIONS IN REPORT OVERLAP
Author Message
 I NEED HELP URGENTLY: SECTIONS IN REPORT OVERLAP

I've developed a little program which uses a small report with one
group. When I launch it on the development system, everything runs fine,
but If I do the same on the user's computer, the group header and detail
sections overlap! and I don't know what to do, because the user's
printer is the only one which does that to my report.

What can I do? Which might be the reason for that?

Thanks in advance.

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 I NEED HELP URGENTLY: SECTIONS IN REPORT OVERLAP
Check settings for paper size on user's computer.

-----
Miran Zadravec
IBEA d.o.o.
Slovenija

Quote:
> I've developed a little program which uses a small report with one
> group. When I launch it on the development system, everything runs fine,
> but If I do the same on the user's computer, the group header and detail
> sections overlap! and I don't know what to do, because the user's
> printer is the only one which does that to my report.

> What can I do? Which might be the reason for that?

> Thanks in advance.

Fri, 13 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Reporting off XML file with Crystal Enteprise 8.0 : Help Needed Urgently

2. I need urgently need help

3. HELP!!! - need VB5 help, urgently

4. Help Needed Urgently? Please Help

5. Airplanes overlap. Need graphics help

6. Need help with keeping icons from overlapping.

7. Need help urgently

8. I need some DAO help urgently

9. Help Needed Urgently!!! (MS-ACCESS 2.0)

10. Excell Help needed URGENTLY!!!

11. Need help urgently, please.

12. QBASIC Help Urgently Needed!!!