Total Number Pages in Report?
Author Message
 Total Number Pages in Report?

I'm using the CR Web viewer with .NET, and would like to do my own custom
page navigation through a report, but I cannot find out how to
programmatically determine the total #pages in the report. I can go to
first/next/previous/last, but I cannot find a way to get at the total.

Thanks,

Peter Cooper

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 07:26:19 GMT

1. Total number of pages in a report?

2. Adding Total Number of slides to the page number field in the footer

3. Word not printing total number of pages in page footer correctly

4. How to take the page totals of a report in Crystal Report 5.0

5. Page number totals...

6. total number of pages in VBA word

7. total number of pages in all open docs

8. running total page numbers

9. total number of pages

10. Total Number of Pages from Formula

11. Crystal - Displaying Total Number of Pages to be Printed

12. How To Detect Total Page Number ?