Crystal Report on "NON NT" systems
Author Message
 Crystal Report on "NON NT" systems

Hi,

I'm converting an application from ASP to JSP, because I need it to run on
Unix systems.
This application uses Crystal Report to buid reports from data stored on an
Oracle DB.

It seems not to exist a Crystal Report for Unix system... So... what's your
hint?

Bye

DuDemon

Sat, 14 Feb 2004 16:27:14 GMT
 Crystal Report on "NON NT" systems

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Report on "NON NT" systems
DuDemon-

You may want to investigate Crystal Enterprise.

Craig Buchanan

Hi,

I'm converting an application from ASP to JSP, because I need it to run on
Unix systems.
This application uses Crystal Report to buid reports from data stored on an
Oracle DB.

It seems not to exist a Crystal Report for Unix system... So... what's your
hint?

Bye

DuDemon

Crystal Decisions USENET forums at http://www.cogniza.com/support/forums

Sun, 15 Feb 2004 04:55:02 GMT

1. Crystal Reports "Cannot Find Report."

2. Crystal Reports "Load report failed"

3. Crystal Reports "Report Designer Component"

4. Crystal Reports "Unable to open database"

5. Crystal Reports "keep together"

6. Crystal Report install "instmsiw.exe" error

7. "Crystal report 4.6 "

8. Crystal Report "unable to open database"

9. Help-"Error5-Logon Failed"-HELP PLease!!!!!!-Crystal Report

10. crystal report "Out of stack" error

11. Database object "MEMO" and Crystal Reports

12. Creating "Anchors" in Crystal report - Urgent