Crystal Reports server opening error
Author Message
 Crystal Reports server opening error

I am attempting to use the Seagate ActiveX Viewer from ASP.

I have used the exmaple code from crystaldecisions.  I am able to view my
report within the viewer when it has no parameters within it, however when I
add a parameter (which works fine within Crystal Reports itself) and try to
send a parameter to it I get an error saying "Server has not yet been
opened".

I am using ASP and SQL Server 7.

Any ideas much appreciated.

Thu, 08 Dec 2005 05:14:00 GMT

1. SQL Server Error 20527 when opening Crystal Report from VB

2. Server Has not yet been opened Error with Crystal Reports 7

3. Err to open Sql Server in Crystal Report

4. Crystal 8, VB Script Server has not yet been opened Error

5. Access 2.0/Crystal Reports 4.0 - Can't Open Database Error

6. Can not get Crystal Reports to open: Runtime Error 713

7. Error opening dbf Crystal Reports

8. problems opening crystal report: error 20535

9. Error opening crystal report in vb 6

10. Crystal Reports Error - Unable to Open database

11. crystal reports 6 query designer xbase error could not open the file

12. Error 20533 (unable to open Database) in Crystal Reports