How to set the datasource in CR 4.6.
Author Message
 How to set the datasource in CR 4.6.

Hi!
        I'm using Oracle 8i as backend database. Could anyone please
tell me how to set the datasource property for CR 4.6 (its not even gien
in help) ?

Please help.

Thanks & Regards

Abhi

Sun, 25 May 2003 13:03:15 GMT

1. Help ragrding CR 4.6 How to set the Margin of Detail

2. Error when setting CR Report Datasource

3. Error setting Datasource of CR Report

4. VB 6.0, Access 97, CR 4.6

5. VB 6.0, Access 97, CR 4.6

6. CR 4.6 and external variable

7. CR 4.6 shipped with VB5 question - How to tell when report is unloaded in Visual Basic

8. CR 4.6 shipped with VB5 question - referencing group subtotals

9. Using the CR 4.6 that comes with VB 5

10. CR 4.6 - Report doesn't update parameters - HELP

11. getting CR 4.6 to print this and next record

12. CR 4.6 File Structure