BOOKS
Author Message
 BOOKS

Hello,

My son in law is starting to learn Crystal Reports.  Can any one suggest a
book that starts from the beginner to the intermediate?

Thanks

Heather

Thu, 17 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 BOOKS

Quote:
>Hello,

>My son in law is starting to learn Crystal Reports.  Can any one suggest a
>book that starts from the beginner to the intermediate?

>Thanks

>Heather

You might want to check out :

Crystal Reports 6 For Dummies
By Wolf, Douglas J .
Online Price: $19.95
List Price: $24.99
You Save: $5.04 (20% off)
Softcover; 350 Pages
Published by IDG Books Worldwide
Date Published: 07/1997
ISBN: 076450178X

There's lots more information about it at Computer Literacy -
www.clbooks.com

Here's a link to the title :

http://www1.clbooks.com/asp/bookinfo/bookinfo.asp?theisbn=076450178X

If you end up buying this or any other title(s) at Computer Literacy,

Use this code : CHU11128

when you place your order. It will give you an additional 10% off on
anything you buy through December 31, 1998. Just enter this in the
"Let us know how you found us or enter referral code" box.

(This code will work for anyone)

I hope this info is helpful.

Chris (at) Huebner (dot) com

Fri, 18 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Books, Books, Books, wich?

2. Code to change Address Book Default Address book view

3. Book: Active Server Pages Black Book

4. Book Book

5. Plug for VB Black Book - recommended VB book

6. Looking for good VB5 books (espcially book about AI)

7. Yet another book question ... a beginners book on VB.NET and the VS.NET IDE

8. Outlook Address book linked table

9. Suggestions on VBA Books?

10. A2K VBA books

11. VBA Reference Book