Crystal32.ocx
Author Message
 Crystal32.ocx

Dear Folks,
Pleasse anyone can help me with this error, that is occuring saying that
didn't find this component. PLEASE HELP ME!!
TIA,
Daniela

Fri, 18 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal32.ocx
Are you distributing an application to users ? If so you should
take a look in the CR help file under runtime file requirements
to see which files to distribute to the workstations.

Anthony

Quote:

>Dear Folks,
>Pleasse anyone can help me with this error, that is occuring saying that
>didn't find this component. PLEASE HELP ME!!
>TIA,
>Daniela

Mon, 21 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal32.ocx
Do you have reference to the ocx in your project?
Quote:

>Dear Folks,
>Pleasse anyone can help me with this error, that is occuring saying that
>didn't find this component. PLEASE HELP ME!!
>TIA,
>Daniela

Sat, 26 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help !!! - I can't register Crystal32 OCX

2. Error while registering Crystal32.ocx

3. Crystal32.ocx dependency issue

4. Crystal32.OCX and IP Address Printer

5. crystal32.ocx

6. crystal32.ocx problem

7. crystal32.ocx & SQL7.0

8. Easiest way to update CRYSTAL32.OCX ?

9. Issues with Crystal32.ocx

10. register crystal32.ocx

11. Problems registering Crystal32.ocx

12. Setting default export path using Crystal32.ocx