Locking down crystal reports
Author Message
 Locking down crystal reports

I've scoured the documentation and Intrnaet for a way to accomplish
the following, but with no success.

All of our Crystal Reports are sitting in a single directory on our
intranet.  We want to ensure that only users who have logged in are
able to access the reports.  We want anyone who hasnt logged in to be
redirected to the login page.

We're using IIS 5, Win2K Server, VB components and ASP.

Any suggestions?

thx
jl

Mon, 07 Jun 2004 06:51:51 GMT
 Locking down crystal reports
Are you considering Crystal Enterprise which comes from Seagate Info?
Ben

Quote:
> I've scoured the documentation and Intrnaet for a way to accomplish
> the following, but with no success.

> All of our Crystal Reports are sitting in a single directory on our
> intranet.  We want to ensure that only users who have logged in are
> able to access the reports.  We want anyone who hasnt logged in to be
> redirected to the login page.

> We're using IIS 5, Win2K Server, VB components and ASP.

> Any suggestions?

> thx
> jl

Mon, 07 Jun 2004 11:25:20 GMT

1. Help - Trending report in the Drill-Down style in Crystal Reports 8.5

2. help with simple drill-down report in crystal reports

3. Drill down problem in Crystal Report

4. Crystal Reports when down loaded to excel 97

5. Crystal Report starting to slow down in production

6. Drill down problems in Crystal Report

7. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

8. Crystal Reports slow down in production

9. Crystal reports lock up

10. LOCK CRYSTAL REPORTS??

11. Crystal report using SQL stored proc locks server!!

12. Crystal Reports Pro 4.6.1 Locked DBF