Getting CR to Print last row of DB
Author Message
 Getting CR to Print last row of DB

Hi,

I am using VB6 with CR4.6.  I am printing from an Access97
table and CR does not pick up the last row of data.  I
have tried cr1.discardsaveddata = true.  I have also
played with the File Option settings for Refresh each
report and Save data with report but to no avail.

Any suggestions.

TIA,

Steve

Sat, 31 Jul 2004 12:19:31 GMT

1. Problems getting last inserted ID from Oracle DB

2. CR not printing all rows in recordset

3. getting CR 4.6 to print this and next record

4. Getting list of reports and printing from Access DB using VB

5. Getting row number variable from a selected row in Excel

6. Getting Errors when Access DB gets large

7. OrdinalPosition failure on last row in recordset Access 2000

8. REPOST: Detecting First and Last Row in RecordsetClone.

9. Detecting First and Last row in RecordsetClone.

10. Last row of the selection

11. Last Row in EXCEL Containing Data

12. Format last row in table