DistinctCount in Cross-Tab with monthwise grouping?
Author Message
 DistinctCount in Cross-Tab with monthwise grouping?

I would like to get the number of months displayed in cross-tab, how can I
get it.

I have grouped the date field in Column, to show as last day of every month.

I tried using DistinctCount({Orders.OrderDate}} but it gives me count of
dates, and not the months currently displaying.

Best Regards,

Luqman

Sun, 17 Jul 2005 13:17:26 GMT

1. Cross-Tab Columns and Specified cross-tab groups in 7.0

2. cross tab grouping control

3. Specified groups in cross-tabs

4. grouping cross-tab report!

5. group in cross tab

6. Grouping Tool Windows: tab group or tiled group

7. Is it possible to have monthwise running total in Cross-Tab ?

8. Please Urgent help with a Cross tab qry.............

9. Cross Tab Report

10. How to Add Row Headings to a Cross Tab with Code

11. Cross Tab Report in access 2

12. Cross Tab Query problem