CR 8.5 - Switching from portrait in a report to landscape in a sub-report
Author Message
 CR 8.5 - Switching from portrait in a report to landscape in a sub-report

Hello,

I use CR 8.5. I have a report that prints portrait layout.  I have a
sub-report in that report that I need to print landscape.  How can I
get the sub-report to print landscape while allowing the rest of the
report to print portrait?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Sun, 04 Apr 2004 23:31:26 GMT

1. Printing Reports To A Printer Other Then one specified with report Switching Portrait / Landscape

2. Portrait report with Landscape sub-report?

3. Logging into Main Report and Subreports in CR 8.5

4. Landscape report views but prints in portrait (using crystal report)

5. compiled reports displays as portrait not landscape

6. CR 8.5 Simply Display a report

7. CR 8.5 - Displaying first report detail while supressing the rest

8. can't print report (cr 8.5 / vb 6)

9. How send a report in CR 8.5 /VB 6 with PDF attachment

10. Book for web reports (CR 8.5)

11. CR - 8.5 Report template

12. CR - 8.5 Report settings