Problem loading Report Crystal 4.6
Author Message
 Problem loading Report Crystal 4.6

I can create a report no problem, but when I try to show the Report in
Visual Basic 6, I get an error indicating that it cannot load the report.

I works find in Crystal Reports and I have double checked this.  It seems
that the control for Visual Basic is not working properly.  Maybe someone
could show me what I am doing wrong here.

Mike Gallant

Sun, 24 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem refreshing report data in crystal reports 4.6

2. Crystal Report 4.6 in Crystal Report 6.0

3. Help !!! Problem with Crystal report 4.6

4. Printer ports problem in Crystal reports 4.6 - Please Help

5. VB6 + Crystal Report 4.6 problem

6. Crystal Reports 4.6 and Windows 2000 or XP problem

7. VB5 Crystal Report 4.6 Problem.

8. Crystal Report 4.6 Date Field Problem (Default to 12/30/99)

9. Crystal Report 4.6 - Grand Total Problem???

10. Crystal Reports 4.6 / VB5 Tables in Report

11. Crystal Report 4.6 and Sub report

12. ActiveX Crystal Report Control 4.6