How to change Crystal Report 8 rpt dsn using RDC in asp page
Author Message
 How to change Crystal Report 8 rpt dsn using RDC in asp page

Topic: How  to change  Crystal Report 8 rpt  dsn using RDC in asp page
Hi,

I know we can use the RDC (Report Design Component object)
change report parameters etc using the using asp.

But what is the property for changing the report object
connection string dynamically from a Web asp page ?
We want to be able to specify test , qa and production database
dsn or connection string.

Appreciate a code example.

Thanks, Paul

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 22 Jul 2003 08:12:36 GMT

1. How to display the Crystal Reports Report Design Component (RDC) in an ASP application

2. Crystal Report (RDC) + ASP(vbScript) = ????

3. Crystal Reports 7.0 - Modify RPT File and generate RPT file at runtime

4. Export Crystal Report using RDC

5. using RDC to export Crystal Reports - Parametes?

6. Crystal and ODBC DSN/DSN-less connections - do I need USER DSN or SYSTEM DSN

7. How to create Viewer for rpt files using RDC

8. Report displayed using Crystal ActiveX viewer shows blank pages after scroll to last page

9. crystal report using ODBC without a DSN

10. Using Crystal Reports without DSN

11. Problem using file dsn as data source for Crystal Report

12. Using Crystal Report with a File DSN ?