Ole data in Access database to retrieve in report ( Report Designer 6 + VB 6 )
Author Message
 Ole data in Access database to retrieve in report ( Report Designer 6 + VB 6 )

I'm pretty new to Crystal Reports ( 3 days )...
I created a report using Report Designer 6 in VB6.  I want to insert Ole
data stored in a Access 97 database into the report ( the data is in .rtf
format - taken from a rich textbox in VB) .  When I insert the field in the
report, nothing appears ...  Any solutions ?

And if anybody knows a good site focusing on VB and Crystal Reports ( I know
about seagate.com ...  ), it would be a blessing ....
I'm having a hard time getting info on programming with Crystal reports.

Thanx in advance :) !!!!

Mon, 27 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Ole data in Access database to retrieve in report ( Report Designer 6 + VB 6 )
I'm still pretty new and am still waiting for a response ...   :(
Please, please, I beg you ....

Quote:

>I'm pretty new to Crystal Reports ( 3 days )...
>I created a report using Report Designer 6 in VB6.  I want to insert Ole
>data stored in a Access 97 database into the report ( the data is in .rtf
>format - taken from a rich textbox in VB) .  When I insert the field in the
>report, nothing appears ...  Any solutions ?

>And if anybody knows a good site focusing on VB and Crystal Reports ( I
know
>about seagate.com ...  ), it would be a blessing ....
>I'm having a hard time getting info on programming with Crystal reports.

>Thanx in advance :) !!!!

Fri, 31 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Ole data in Access database to retrieve in report ( Report Designer 6 + VB 6 )

Quote:
> I'm still pretty new and am still waiting for a response ...   :(
> Please, please, I beg you ....

> >I'm pretty new to Crystal Reports ( 3 days )...
> >I created a report using Report Designer 6 in VB6.  I want to insert
Ole
> >data stored in a Access 97 database into the report ( the data is
in .rtf
> >format - taken from a rich textbox in VB) .  When I insert the field
in the
> >report, nothing appears ...  Any solutions ?

> >And if anybody knows a good site focusing on VB and Crystal Reports
( I
> know
> >about seagate.com ...  ), it would be a blessing ....
> >I'm having a hard time getting info on programming with Crystal
reports.

> >Thanx in advance :) !!!!

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 02 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Data Report Designer - Sub Reports

2. Crystal Report vs MS Data Report Designer

3. Microsoft Data Report Designer or Crystal Reports

4. Crystal Reports and the New Data report Designer

5. Printing report with Access as OLE server from VB in password-protected database

6. Data Designer and a Report Designer.

7. Adding several reports to vb app with crystal report 6.0 designer

8. Exporting data to excel report from access database using vb code

9. vb*.tmp and data report designer

10. printing without crystal report or data report for non data base reports

11. VB - Data Report Designer ??

12. VB 6.0 Data Report Designer capabilities?