PDSMON.DLL problem with Report Designer Component
Author Message
 PDSMON.DLL problem with Report Designer Component

Hello,
I've developped a reporting program using VB6 and the free Report Designer
Component.
When I run it on my computer everything is OK.
Then I've created a setup.exe file using the package feature of VB.
And when i run it on another computer, I'm displayed "The library file
PDSMON.DLL cannot be found"
Even on my computer I cannot find this file!!!
Can anybody help me?
Thank you,
Franck

Sun, 21 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 PDSMON.DLL problem with Report Designer Component
The following error is received when running a Microsoft Visual Basic
application that uses the Crystal Data Object (CDO).

The library "Pdsmon.dll" cannot be found. Continue to open report for
viewing only?

Followed by runtime error:

'20532': Can not find database DLL

solution :

The Cdo32.dll needs to be registered, and it needs to have its 4 dependency
files available in the system folder in order to register properly.

The 4 files are:

Msvcrt.dll
Mfc42.dll
Odbc32.dll
Odbcint.dll

After copying Odbc32.dll and Odbcint.dll to the client machine, and then
registering the Cdo32.dll the application worked properly.

Note: Cdo32.dll version 60010 and higher does not have a dependency on the
ODBC DLL's.

Quote:
> Hello,
> I've developped a reporting program using VB6 and the free Report Designer
> Component.
> When I run it on my computer everything is OK.
> Then I've created a setup.exe file using the package feature of VB.
> And when i run it on another computer, I'm displayed "The library file
> PDSMON.DLL cannot be found"
> Even on my computer I cannot find this file!!!
> Can anybody help me?
> Thank you,
> Franck

Sun, 21 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 PDSMON.DLL problem with Report Designer Component
Not pdsmon.dll !!!

The correct name is : p2smon.dll (The text of the errorcode is not correct)

Joachim , Germany

Tue, 23 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Report Designer Component - Install problems

2. Report Designer Component Problem With RecordSelectionFormula

3. Problem selecting records using ADO/Report designer component 6

4. Problem selecting records using ADO/Report designer component 6

5. Crystal Reports 6 Report Designer Component

6. Crystal Reports Report Designer Component

7. Crystal Report Designer Component (Previewing a report.)

8. Crystal Reports "Report Designer Component"

9. Crystal Report Designer Component (Previewing a report.)

10. CrystalReport7 and Vb6 problems. Programm needs pdsmon.dll

11. Report Designer Component for Visual Basic 5.0

12. crystal Report designer component question?