The error about"Load report failed"
Author Message
 The error about"Load report failed"

Hello all:

I created a project with a Crystal Report that displays fine on the
development computer, a Windows2000 machine.

I then created a setup and deployment project for it and installed it as a
test on a Windows Me computer.  The installation of the program went fine,
and everything in the program worked except the display of the report.
When you tried to display the report it gave the error message. Now the
error message
I get on the client computer(with windows98 operate system) is "Load report
failed".

A similar bit of research on this error message said the solution was:
re-register the query engine DLL (regsvr32 "C:\program files\common
files\Crystal Decisions\1.0\bin\CRQE.dll"). If CRQE.dll will not register
or does successfully register and the problem persists, check the version of
the ATL.dll on the client computer. The correct version of ATL.dll for
Windows 98/ME is 3.0.8449.

Well, it did not register successfully; however, ATL.dll has the correct
version.

Thanks

Fri, 07 Oct 2005 16:46:03 GMT
 The error about"Load report failed"
Have u got Crystal Report installed on the client machine. If not,
then u r missing the crystal report viewer dll's.  i can let u know
which ones they are.

cheers

shadab

Quote:

> Hello all:

> I created a project with a Crystal Report that displays fine on the
> development computer, a Windows2000 machine.

> I then created a setup and deployment project for it and installed it as a
> test on a Windows Me computer.  The installation of the program went fine,
> and everything in the program worked except the display of the report.
> When you tried to display the report it gave the error message. Now the
> error message
> I get on the client computer(with windows98 operate system) is "Load report
> failed".

> A similar bit of research on this error message said the solution was:
> re-register the query engine DLL (regsvr32 "C:\program files\common
> files\Crystal Decisions\1.0\bin\CRQE.dll"). If CRQE.dll will not register
> or does successfully register and the problem persists, check the version of
> the ATL.dll on the client computer. The correct version of ATL.dll for
> Windows 98/ME is 3.0.8449.

> Well, it did not register successfully; however, ATL.dll has the correct
> version.

> Thanks

Sun, 09 Oct 2005 13:27:12 GMT
 The error about"Load report failed"
I didn't install the Crystal Report on the client machine, Can you let me
know which dlls they are.

Thanks in advanced!!

qe_cui

Quote:
> Have u got Crystal Report installed on the client machine. If not,
> then u r missing the crystal report viewer dll's.  i can let u know
> which ones they are.

> cheers

> shadab

Quote:
> > Hello all:

> > I created a project with a Crystal Report that displays fine on the
> > development computer, a Windows2000 machine.

> > I then created a setup and deployment project for it and installed it as
> > test on a Windows Me computer.  The installation of the program went
fine,
> > and everything in the program worked except the display of the report.
> > When you tried to display the report it gave the error message. Now the
> > error message
> > I get on the client computer(with windows98 operate system) is "Load
report
> > failed".

> > A similar bit of research on this error message said the solution was:
> > re-register the query engine DLL (regsvr32 "C:\program files\common
> > files\Crystal Decisions\1.0\bin\CRQE.dll"). If CRQE.dll will not
register
> > or does successfully register and the problem persists, check the
version of
> > the ATL.dll on the client computer. The correct version of ATL.dll for
> > Windows 98/ME is 3.0.8449.

> > Well, it did not register successfully; however, ATL.dll has the correct
> > version.

> > Thanks

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 09:56:17 GMT

1. "load report failed" Error

2. Crystal Reports "Load report failed"

3. Report deployment, runtime, "load report failed"

4. Error "Enable to load report"

5. Failed to Load Control ""

6. GetObject("","InternetExplorer.Application") fails in Excel VBA

7. GetObject("","InternetExplorer.Application") fails in Excel VBA

8. Error message : "Error in loading DLL"

9. "Error loading from file" error message

10. "Cannot load """

11. Help-"Error5-Logon Failed"-HELP PLease!!!!!!-Crystal Report

12. "Error:Fail to render page." problem