CR.NET: UFL not found on some client machines
Author Message
 CR.NET: UFL not found on some client machines

Hi,

we are using CR for .Net and we also use a UFL (user function library).
After deploying our application to the client computers CR cann't
find the UFL on some of client computers (not on all).

The documentation says that UFL's have to be placed in c:\winnt\system32
This seams to be wrong for CR .Net. CR.Net searches it UFL's
in c:\program file\common files\Crystal Report\1.0\bin.

I placed the UFL-dll in that directory, and it works on most
of our installtions. On some it doesn't. Placing the dll in
c:\winnnt\system32 does not help too. All installations are
equal (Windows XP with .net - runtime and .Net Servicepack 2).

Any idea why CR doesn't find the UFL. How does it search for its
UFL?

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:25:03 GMT

1. Find good book about using CR.NET with VS.NET and .NET Framework

2. My Vb.Net Apps will not run on other machine's with .Net Framework installed

3. Memory not released with vb.net and cr.net

4. How to find Users on an NT 4.0 machine using Nt client

5. can not initiate ldap query from client machines

6. Unusual. Client Machine does not RightAlign VB.TextBox

7. ActiveX document file did not work on client machine

8. error 20599 on client machine when user not admin

9. URGENT PLS==>Does not run on client machine

10. URGENT HELP REQUIRE===>Does not work on client machine

11. Using a dll that referenced CR 8.5 files on a machine that has CR 8.0

12. msado15.dll reported as not registered on client machine