Can't register crystl16.ocx
Author Message
 Can't register crystl16.ocx

How can I get this control to register?

Even if I try to use regsvr to manually register this control - it will not
work!

Error message is

loadlibrary("crystl16.ocx") failed Getlasterror returns 0x0000001f

Alex Kudrasev

Fri, 10 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Can't register crystl16.ocx

Try reload Crystal Reports. That should do it.

Quote:

> How can I get this control to register?

> Even if I try to use regsvr to manually register this control - it will
not
> work!

> Error message is

> loadlibrary("crystl16.ocx") failed Getlasterror returns 0x0000001f

> Alex Kudrasev

Sat, 11 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Can't register crystl16.ocx
Check your dependency (.dep) files for the .dll's your are including in your
package build. Also check the dependency list included in the crystal help
docs on RunTime File Requirements.

Normally this happens when the .dll that invokes the error does not have a
.dll it is dependent upon loaded at registration time, meaning you did not
include it in your build or it is corrupt (Not the .dll that triggered the
error, but another missing/corrupt .dll)

I have also seen this when the implode.dll gets placed in the application
folder and not the windows\system folder at installation time.

ds

Quote:

> How can I get this control to register?

> Even if I try to use regsvr to manually register this control - it will
not
> work!

> Error message is

> loadlibrary("crystl16.ocx") failed Getlasterror returns 0x0000001f

> Alex Kudrasev

Fri, 17 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Run-time error 367 Can't load (or Register) Crystl16.ocx

2. crystl16.ocx won't register

3. Can't load(or register) custom control crystl16.ocx

4. Crystl16.ocx can't register itself

5. problem registering crystl16.ocx with VB4

6. Error registering crystl16.ocx

7. Error registering control Crystl16.ocx

8. crystl16.ocx not registered

9. Error registering Crystl16.ocx during setup - HELP!!!

10. HELP - Error registering crystl16.ocx

11. HELP PLEASE - Error registering CRYSTL16.OCX

12. vb4 16bit error registering crystl16.ocx