Passing text from C# to Crystal Report
Author Message
 Passing text from C# to Crystal Report

Hello,
I've read several posts on how to pass parameters and also how to pass
text through formulas. I'm not seeing what these posts describe.
In my app, I have a Crystal Report "CrystalReportViewer1", there are
no methods/properties for setting the .formulas(0) etc...
Does anyone know what I'm missing?
Thanks
Randy

Sat, 23 Apr 2005 00:44:02 GMT
 Passing text from C# to Crystal Report
You can't access the formulas with the viewer control. You have to use the
ReportDocument object. Note that you should only set report properties via
the viewer or the document, but not both at the same time.

Look in help for the class
ReportDocument.DataDefinition.FormulaFields

Brian Bischof
--
Moving from VB6 to .NET? It just got easier...
"The .NET Languages: A Quick Translation Guide"

> Hello,
> I've read several posts on how to pass parameters and also how to pass
> text through formulas. I'm not seeing what these posts describe.
> In my app, I have a crystal report "CrystalReportViewer1", there are
> no methods/properties for setting the .formulas(0) etc...
> Does anyone know what I'm missing?
> Thanks
> Randy

Sat, 23 Apr 2005 07:04:04 GMT

1. Passing Parameters from C# to Crystal Report / Crystal Report Viewer

2. How to pass VB5 values to Crystal Report text field

3. How to pass VB5 values to Crystal Report text field

4. How do I pass text box value to crystal report

5. Passing Text to Crystal Report

6. How to dynamically pass a text string into crystal reports

7. OT: Crystal Report and Remoting in C#

8. C# crystal report design question

9. C# and Crystal Report

10. Crystal Reports - Report Title Passing

11. Q: Pass a SQL query from VB to crystal report sub-report

12. Passing parameters to a report in Crystal Reports 6