Create report from code in Crystal7
Author Message
 Create report from code in Crystal7

Has anyone figured out yet if Crystal 7 will allow a developer to create a
complete report only from VB code?

Is not available in Crystal 6 or in VB's DataReports.

Tue, 15 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Create report from code in Crystal7
Well if you are referring to creating a report on the fly without an
existing RPT file, then that is possible in version 6 and 7 using the
Automation Server, OCX, or RDC.

RM

Quote:

>Has anyone figured out yet if Crystal 7 will allow a developer to create a
>complete report only from VB code?

>Is not available in Crystal 6 or in VB's DataReports.

Thu, 17 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Create report from code in Crystal7
Really ?

I was told by Seagate Support last week that this was not possible . . .
although maybe in a  future version !

If it is possible, please could you post back here how it is done ?

Thanks in Advance

Nick Lee
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
Project Analyst, R & D
Exel Computer Systems PLC

Quote:

>Well if you are referring to creating a report on the fly without an
>existing RPT file, then that is possible in version 6 and 7 using the
>Automation Server, OCX, or RDC.

>RM

>>Has anyone figured out yet if Crystal 7 will allow a developer to create a
>>complete report only from VB code?

>>Is not available in Crystal 6 or in VB's DataReports.

Mon, 21 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Trouble running report off a table that was just created using VB code

2. Creating a report with Code

3. Creating Crystal Report using program code

4. Newbie: create reports through code (not databaound)?

5. Creating Reports from code

6. Creating a Crystal Report Object in code

7. Can you create Crystal reports completely thru code?

8. Create Data Report using hard code ADO

9. Crystal7 Changing DB from SQL to Oracle

10. Recrystallize, Crystal7 and dll errors

11. Crystal7 & ASP Setting Field Values

12. Help with VB6/ Crystal7 Add-in Designer/ SQLServer6.5