A copy of Crystal Report
Author Message
 A copy of Crystal Report

Does anybody know where can I get a free copy of Crystal Report? Any version
will do, just to play around at home.
Thanks!

Mon, 03 Nov 2003 21:39:51 GMT
 A copy of Crystal Report
If you have Visual Basic v5 or v6, there is a copy of Crystal Reports v4.6
included on the disc.  This isn't a very sophisticated version of CR, the
current version is 8.5, but, it will give you a taste of what the tool can
do.  Last year, Seagate was offering copies of it's Seagate Info 7 package
for free.  This included a full copy of CR7.  They are no longer giving it
away, but, maybe you can find someone who did get it last year.

Bob Holmes

Quote:
> Does anybody know where can I get a free copy of Crystal Report? Any
version
> will do, just to play around at home.
> Thanks!

Mon, 03 Nov 2003 21:51:48 GMT

1. Copies with Crystal Report control

2. Need copy of Crystal Reports.

3. Evaluation copy of Crystal report any version

4. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

5. Crystal Reports Multiple Copies Print Problem

6. Copy & Paste From Crystal Reports

7. Crystal Reports 5.0 32 Bit prints 999 copies

8. How to do Copy/Paste with Crystal Reports 5

9. Crystal report: detecting when hard copy has printed

10. Linking Crystal Report with a stored Procedure -- crystal report for visual studio.net

11. Crystal Report 6 and Crystal Report 8

12. Crystal Report 6 and Crystal Report 8