How can I upgrade from CR 7.0 to CR 8.0 on Client Machine?
Author Message
 How can I upgrade from CR 7.0 to CR 8.0 on Client Machine?

I have installed my VB App on Client with CR 7.0 supporting DLL files and
RPT files.

Now I need to upgrade the CR 7.0 files to CR 8.0 files. I don't want to
install Seagate Crystal Development Tool on Client. What will be the best
way to upgrade CR files.

Best Regards,

Luqman

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 16:02:47 GMT

1. Using a dll that referenced CR 8.5 files on a machine that has CR 8.0

2. CR 6.0 Report upgraded to CR 7.0 report has formatting issues

3. Upgraded CR 6.0 Report to CR 7.0 got formatting issues

4. Upgrading from CR 6.0 to CR 7.0

5. Has Anyone Upgraded from CR 8.0 to 8.5?

6. CR Enterprise 8.0 - Cannot login CR console

7. VB 6.0 : CR 7.0 - [Cancel] CR

8. CR 6.0 and CR 7.0

9. Decimal Place problem after Upgrading from CR 6 to CR 8.5

10. CR.NET: UFL not found on some client machines

11. Upgrading Access databases from 95 to 97 (7.0 to 8.0)

12. vb6 sp5 in xp pro and cr 8.0