how to make an autonumber field starting from a certain number
Author Message
 how to make an autonumber field starting from a certain number

Hi, I want to print a report with autonumbering starting at a certain
number. Is that possible. If so how?
Thanks,

Vincent

Sun, 28 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Making my own Control Number similar to an autonumber

2. autonumber to start at a different number

3. Making an AutoNumber Field

4. Second Post: Field Type AutoNumber and pre-setting Start value

5. Breaking a field using textstream at certain column number (73)

6. Making program start when windows starts...

7. Select Field List for RowSource Type but only certain fields

8. Newbie Update field in DB using AutoNumber field

9. Newbie Update field in DB using AutoNumber field

10. Find which field is Autonumber field type by code

11. Find which field is Autonumber field type by code

12. START NUMBER START TO FINISH