Wrong CRViewer.dll Version
Author Message
 Wrong CRViewer.dll Version

I have two VB6/CR 8.5 apps. When distributed (InstallShield) I have one user
who gets an error saying the version of crviewer.dll is out of date. The
other app works fine. There is only 1 copy of crviewer.dll in his system
(ver 8.5.0.217)

What in the world can cause this?

--
------------------------------------
Wayne Wengert

Wed, 07 Sep 2005 06:58:35 GMT
 Wrong CRViewer.dll Version
You may want to take a look at:
http://support.crystaldecisions.com/library/kbase/articles/c2009679.asp

--
Saludos.
Edgar Contreras

(Gua de netiquette del foro)
http://perso.wanadoo.es/rubenvigon/foro

"La informacion es presentada como es y sin garantia alguna"

Quote:
> I have two VB6/CR 8.5 apps. When distributed (InstallShield) I have one
user
> who gets an error saying the version of crviewer.dll is out of date. The
> other app works fine. There is only 1 copy of crviewer.dll in his system
> (ver 8.5.0.217)

> What in the world can cause this?

> --
> ------------------------------------
> Wayne Wengert

Wed, 07 Sep 2005 08:13:43 GMT

1. following file failed to self register - crviewer.dll with early versions of Win 95

2. MSVCRT40.DLL : I have the wrong version.

3. Wrong version of DLL file

4. WRONG VERSION OF DLL?

5. Wrong version of runtime DLL...?

6. WRONG VERSION OF RUNTIME DLL?????

7. Ctl3d32.dll wrong version (NT)...

8. Wrong version of DLL file

9. Wrong version of run-time DLL VB4(32)

10. Wrong Version Runtime DLL?

11. VB4 Setup Wrong Version Runtime DLL error

12. VB4 - 16 bit : Wrong version of runtime dll