Embarassing to ask - everyone seems to know.
Author Message
 Embarassing to ask - everyone seems to know.

I am using Cristal Report which is shipped with Visual Studio 6.0. I
guess it version 4.6. I just can't find any reference on how to create
subreport in it. Can you help?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 15 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Embarassing to ask - everyone seems to know.
In the insert menu choose subreport
    then choose create new
        it will then walk you through creating a subreport like you would
create a new report.
    next you will want to link the subreport to the main report.  click on
link tab and choose a field in the main report, the rest will be populated
for you based on the best possible solution.

Quote:
> I am using Cristal Report which is shipped with Visual Studio 6.0. I
> guess it version 4.6. I just can't find any reference on how to create
> subreport in it. Can you help?

Tue, 15 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Embarassing to ask - everyone seems to know.
    I think Crystal Version 4.6 did not support the feature of Subreports.
This is a new concept in later versions introduced probably in 6.0 or 7.0

Quote:
> I am using Cristal Report which is shipped with Visual Studio 6.0. I
> guess it version 4.6. I just can't find any reference on how to create
> subreport in it. Can you help?

Thu, 17 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Embarassing to ask - everyone seems to know.
Thanks for the hint. I have downloaded Crystal Report Component 6.0
from the Seagate site. Subreport option is present there.

Quote:
>     I think Crystal Version 4.6 did not support the feature of
Subreports.
> This is a new concept in later versions introduced probably in 6.0 or
7.0

> > I am using Cristal Report which is shipped with Visual Studio 6.0. I
> > guess it version 4.6. I just can't find any reference on how to
create
> > subreport in it. Can you help?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Fri, 18 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. I know this may seem simple

2. It seems nowone knows how to

3. Nobody seems to know

4. Seems that nobody knows how to do it :-(((

5. Seems that no one knows the answer !!!

6. I know this seems simple...

7. I know this has been asked many times before, but I can't seem to find it anywhere...

8. I know this has been asked many times before, but I can't seem to find it anywhere...

9. I know this has been asked many times before, but I can't seem to find it anywhere...

10. I *KNOW* I can't be the first to ask this

11. I know that it gets asked alot buuuuuuuuut....

12. I know this was just asked....