actx not logging off oracle
Author Message
 actx not logging off oracle

I'm calling a Crystal Report through an asp page using a string containing
password and username. The database guys gave me a call yesterday because
 oracle is filling up with these users... crystal is not logging them off.
The vb people are clueless when it comes to the web, I'm clueless about crystal.

 I found a log off and log on connection parameter in the docs that I assume
have to be added to the activex control. When I showed it to the vb developers
they shrugged and told me to somehow add this to the string I'm passing.

I'm getting a bit frustrated here.. has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks,
Al

   -**** Posted from Supernews, Discussions Start Here(tm) ****-
http://www.*-*-*.com/ 's Discussions & Usenet

Tue, 02 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Closing Connection not logging off user

2. Log off and log on without a reboot?

3. **Consultants: Log On-Learn-Log Off**

4. LOG ON OR LOG OFF

5. How do i make a server program that will log and log off other users

6. ActX DCOM Control works standalone - not in webpage

7. Reference from Off.97 to Off.XP did not work after converting

8. Making an Event Log Message File in VB (NOT WRITING TO THE EVENT LOG)

9. Logging off users

10. Logging Users off an Access Database

11. Looking for a timed automatic log-off

12. compacting, force user to log off