How the heck do I do that?

*and* {cal.createat} is in military time and a character field

TIA for the help

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 11:53:08 GMT
 still working on the @#$!-ing timesheet report - need help with TLs
Divide it by 60 and you've got minutes, divide that by 60 and the result is
hours and the remainder is the mnutes.

Date: Thu, Jun 19, 2003 10:53 PM

Hello,

This is the formula I have so far

If trim({cal.ref})="Sign Out" then
TimeValue ({cal.Createat}) -
TimeValue (Previous({cal.Createat} ))

So if the user does a "Sign In" at 5:05 p.m. and a "Sign Out" at 6:51 it
returns a value of 6360. The value is correct in seconds. I need to make it
12 hour format. So instead of 6360 I need it to be 1:46.

How the heck do I do that?

*and* {cal.createat} is in military time and a character field

TIA for the help

Wed, 07 Dec 2005 09:16:02 GMT
 still working on the @#$!-ing timesheet report - need help with TLs
I feel like such a dweeb for asking but what would the formula look like?

Quote:
> Divide it by 60 and you've got minutes, divide that by 60 and the result
is
> hours and the remainder is the mnutes.

with TLs

> Date: Thu, Jun 19, 2003 10:53 PM

> Hello,

> This is the formula I have so far

> If trim({cal.ref})="Sign Out" then
> TimeValue ({cal.Createat}) -
> TimeValue (Previous({cal.Createat} ))

> So if the user does a "Sign In" at 5:05 p.m. and a "Sign Out" at 6:51 it
> returns a value of 6360. The value is correct in seconds. I need to make
it
> 12 hour format. So instead of 6360 I need it to be 1:46.

> How the heck do I do that?

> *and* {cal.createat} is in military time and a character field

> TIA for the help

Wed, 07 Dec 2005 10:16:43 GMT

1. need help with timesheet report

2. Need help with SQL query 'AND'ing a field against a constant

3. HTTP over TLS - please help!

4. 'Poke'ing and 'peek'ing other process's memory in VB6

5. Looking for tool to make AVI files from JPG stills

6. Printing Crystal Reports report help needed

7. Need help printing LARGE reports with vb3.0 and Crystal Reports

8. Problem:VB5 and C-Dll with TLS variable under Win95

9. Need help to write a report with Crystal Report

10. Creating time-lapse AVI movie from SNAPPY stills?

11. Need help printing LARGE reports with VB3.0 and Crystal Reports 4.5

12. deleting TLS data of a process