Must Sell Crystal Reports Advanced 9.0
Author Message
 Must Sell Crystal Reports Advanced 9.0

 I have a brand new, unopened,  retail copy of Crystal Reports Advanced 9.0.
 This is not an  upgrade, OEM, or academic copy. Retail is $1,995 and street
 price is a few hundred less. Looking a any reasonable offer. Payment with
 Paypal.

 Thanks, Steve

 PS.. I looked for an FAQ to see if posting FS was allowed in this newsgroup
 and didn't see one. I saw a few other FS postings and assumed it would be
 ok.. Sorry if I offended anyone with this post.

Thu, 09 Jun 2005 04:43:55 GMT

1. Must Sell Crystal Reports Advanced 9.0

2. upgrading Crystal Reports 6.5 to 8.5 or 9.0

3. Export to Excel Problems with Crystal Reports 9.0

4. Installshield crystal reports 9.0

5. Passing XML to Crystal Reports 9.0 from .NET

6. crystal Report 9.0 JPEG

7. Crystal Reports(9.0) display and printing Problem in IE

8. i'm using crystal report 9.0 and have some question

9. Who has Crystal Reports 9.0?

10. Advanced query in crystal report?

11. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call