Sub Report Levels
Author Message
 Sub Report Levels

I've been trying to create a nested sub report inside another sub report
which is in a report.  Every time I go to add this report, it doesn't have
the option available via the insert menu.

Is there a limit within Crystal of how many subreports someone can put
within a report?

Thanks for any assistance.

ABH

Wed, 14 Dec 2005 02:03:10 GMT
 Sub Report Levels
Hi Ben,
    I don't know what the limit might be on subreports in total, but you can
not have a subreport within a subreport.  If there is some problem you are
trying to figure out, post some details and we might be able to suggest some
alternative methods.

Bob Holmes

Quote:
> I've been trying to create a nested sub report inside another sub report
> which is in a report.  Every time I go to add this report, it doesn't have
> the option available via the insert menu.

> Is there a limit within Crystal of how many subreports someone can put
> within a report?

> Thanks for any assistance.

> ABH

Wed, 14 Dec 2005 02:27:53 GMT

1. Sub Report with a Sub Report?

2. Sub Reports within Sub Reports

3. Sub Report in a Sub Report

4. REports and sub-reports in Crystal Reports

5. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

6. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

7. ??Calling Sub-Menu_Click from Module Level Procedures???

8. Listview with 1 sub level of nodes

9. Listview with 1 sub level of nodes

10. Sub queries at record level

11. canceling through multiple levels of sub procedures in VB

12. Multi level Sub-reporing in DataReport