CR Desginer 6.0 and VB 6 . FILE NOT FOUND
Author Message
 CR Desginer 6.0 and VB 6 . FILE NOT FOUND

Hello,

I developed an app using the CR design time component within VB6.0. If I
install the program it works fine but when I open the for that contains the
CRViewwe I always get an ' FILE NOT FOUND' error. I use all dlls of the
component but nothing helps !!

Any ideas ???

Sat, 12 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB 6.0 run-time error 48 - File not found: Kernel

2. CR 8.5 / VB 6.0 - Charts not printed

3. VB 6.0 : CR 7.0 - [Cancel] CR

4. Filter dates between VB 6.0 and CR 6.0 from *.qry

5. CR 6.0 and CR 7.0

6. CR 6.0 Report upgraded to CR 7.0 report has formatting issues

7. Upgraded CR 6.0 Report to CR 7.0 got formatting issues

8. Upgrading from CR 6.0 to CR 7.0

9. CR.NET: UFL not found on some client machines

10. some function not found in CR 8???

11. VB 6.0, Access 97, CR 4.6

12. VB 6.0, Access 97, CR 4.6