Cannot initialize DAO Engine....
Author Message
 Cannot initialize DAO Engine....

Hello,

I am using SCR 7.0 and Crystal Report Control. (VB 6.0, SP4)

I get this error on target machine after installing. If I install VB on that
machine then I don;t get this.

What is the problem? Is any component not included in my setup & deployment?
and Why it is not get included in the project automatically?

I appreciate any help on this?

Regards,
....Ashok

Thu, 30 Sep 2004 17:32:16 GMT

1. Cannot initialize OLE/Cannot Create DAO DB Engine

2. Unable to initialize DAO/Jet db engine

3. Can not initialize OLE; Cannot create DAO DBEngine

4. Cannot initialize OLE - Can not create DAO DBEngine

5. Cannot Initialize OLE -- Can Not Create DAO DBEngine

6. Cannot initialize OLE - Can not create DAO DBEngine

7. Convert DAO 3.5 to DAO 3.6 Jet Engine 4.0

8. How can initialize the Jet-Engine

9. Error: ActiveX Scripting was not able to initialize the script execution engine

10. Can not initialize OLE--Database Engine Error

11. cannot initialize ole error

12. Cannot Initialize VBA Libraries (-8531)