Printing in European Page Size Format (A4)
Author Message
 Printing in European Page Size Format (A4)

Hi,

    I am currently trying to build a Web Reporting Application with CR
6.0.
    When I try to print Crystal examples from the Crystal ActiveX Smart
Viewer, I have a black line drawn at the end of each page.
    I change my printer Page Size Defalut from A4 to Letter Format and I
don't have the black line anymore.
    The point is that when I draw my own reports (A4 format), I still
have the black line as if it was to be printed in letter format.
    How can I configure the ActiveX Control to have my reports printed
correctly ?
    When I try to use the PageSetup Object
            session("oRpt").PageSetup.PaperSize = crPaperA4
     I get the following error message
            Invalid printer specified.

    Help !

--
                                                         Florent Buiret

Florent BUIRET - E-mail: BUIRET at b2i.fr

Mon, 11 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to print a graph control (Page Size) say A4

2. Size Control On Form Printing (To A4) In Visual Basic Prof

3. Print my Form In A4 Size

4. Print my Form in A4 Size

5. Print form in A4 Size

6. Printing Forms to A4 paper size

7. Help - Print an A4 sized form.

8. Printing the same report twice in an A4 format

9. Printing A4 page

10. Print 2 forms on 1 A4 Page !!!!

11. Page size for the background= Page size of the first page of the drawing

12. Creating a form A4 sized