Dinamic connection
Author Message
 Dinamic connection

Hi, I need to report off data from difference sources at test time, and at
the delivery of the application. I dept, now I'm testing my application with
a MS Access DB, and then i'd wish to connect to a SQL server DB. I've tried
to make an ODBC DSN  for the app, that have the same name for the access db
and then for the SQLSERVER db... but it doesen't seem to work... could
anyone suggest the best way?

Many thanks

Juri Capovilla

Working on Visual Basic 6 - Crystal Reports 9(developer)

Fri, 09 Dec 2005 17:46:27 GMT

1. Dinamic Menu Items

2. Dinamic Menu

3. Dinamic Data

4. dinamic used of controls

5. Export file with dinamic picture path?

6. Images in report dinamic!

7. Dinamic GIF insert into Report

8. dinamic copy db

9. Dinamic control creation on new tabs

10. Dinamic Alocation

11. Remote Connection Wizard - connection to MS Exchange

12. Predict Connections - limiting allowed connections or BeforeConnection type even