web reports with print time of user location
Author Message
 web reports with print time of user location

Does anyone know how to display the print time in a Crystal Report
presented via ActiveX to a browser in the current time zone of the
user?

I am in the Eastern Standard Time zone, I guess I should say my web
server also, and I have users all over the globe viewing my reports
with a print time in the footer displaying the EST time and not the
time at the users location.  Confusing to my users when they print the
report.

Thanks in advance

Tue, 27 Apr 2004 02:39:30 GMT

1. server time reported on .asp web pages, how do I report client side time correctly

2. Crystal Report: How to Set Location of OLE object at Run Time

3. Crystal Report -- set location of database at run time

4. Run Time Change of DB Location, Setting Passwords, and Rpt Location

5. Printing the Print Time Using Crystal Reports 4.5

6. How do you pass Database Location to Crystal Reports (W/O print engine)

7. crystal reports printing fields in the wrong location

8. web service and updating web reference with vb.net design time vs run time

9. web service and updating web reference with vb.net design time vs run time

10. Print dialog only will change only change print location before first print

11. ADO Data Control - Design Time/Run Time database locations

12. Single Report, Multiple Users over Web - HELP!