upgrading Crystal Reports 6.5 to 8.5 or 9.0
Author Message
 upgrading Crystal Reports 6.5 to 8.5 or 9.0

Currently our company is using Crystal Reports 6.5 and would like to
upgrade to 8.5 or 9.0

Our application structure is as follows:

vb6 development
oracle 8i databases
ms access 2000 databases

Our developments compose of the following:

compiled reports using oracle8i and ms access 2000 database
client/server reports from a crystal control object in the vb6
application using oracle8i and ms access 2000 databases

What sort of issues can we expect and which version is better to
migrate to?

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 23:26:12 GMT

1. Error after upgrade to Crystal Reports 8.5

2. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

3. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

4. Crystal Upgrade to 8.5 or .NET ?

5. Upgrading to Crystal 8.5 and TDBGrid 7.0 ...Problems

6. Issues with upgraded to Crystal 8.5?

7. Running Crystal 8.5 Reports on Crystal 9 RAS

8. Help - Trending report in the Drill-Down style in Crystal Reports 8.5

9. how can I transfer the report from Access2000 to crystal report 8.5 or VB6.0

10. Create execution file for report of Crystal Report 8.5

11. IIS 5.0 + Crystal Report 8.5 = Web reporting?

12. Using Crystal Reports 8.5 to Report Fields From Public Contacts Folder on Exchange 5.5 Server