VB.NET and Reports from CE 8.5
Author Message
 VB.NET and Reports from CE 8.5

Hello,

how do I connect (bind) my CrystalReportViewer-Control to
reports witch are stored in our Crystal Enterprise 8.5
System ?
It's a VB.NET (Windows-Application).
Is there any Source-code example available ?

Every example in the Online-Documentation based on local
reports or Web-Service reports and NOT on Enterprise-
Reports.

Thanx
Jochen

Sat, 13 Aug 2005 19:37:57 GMT

1. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

2. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

3. Crystal Report 8.5 and VB .net

4. Could I change Report.Net by Report 8.5?

5. CE 8.5 ADO recordsets?

6. Native driver for Oracle 8 in CR 8.5 and CE 8.0

7. Crystal 8.5/VB.NET (Connecting)

8. Parameter to Stored Procedure CR 8.5 VB.Net Specified Cast Not Valid

9. Crystal 8.5/VB.NET (Connecting)

10. Logon Failed (VB.NET/CR 8.5)

11. CR 8.5 viewer not working in VB .NET??

12. VB formating 8.5 x 11 inch reports