Printing Error on Win98 client using ActiveSmartViewer...
Author Message
 Printing Error on Win98 client using ActiveSmartViewer...

Hi Guys,

This is my first entry to this 'board'.
My problem relates to printing a report with a graph in it, displayed in the
Crystal ActiveXSmartViewer, in a browser running on a Win98 machine.
On the page containing the graph, I get the report header, but the rest of
the page is blank.
The following printed page reports the following error:

ERROR: ioerror
OFFENDING COMMAND: image

STACK

-dictionary-.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks,

Kulwinder

Sun, 15 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win98 Client printing problem

2. Using SMTPMail with a Win98 Client

3. dcom error between win98 client and w2k server

4. Using ReportViewer.net on Win98 client

5. Error using OpenPrinter() API on Win98

6. Urgent -- how to print document on client's defualt printer using asp.net page

7. Printing Downloaded documents using client side script

8. Print document using Client/Server script !

9. 2147417848(80010108) automation error on client machine when printing report second time

10. very slow performance while accessing Web Service from client runnig Win98

11. obtain the Logonserver's Name from a Win98 client

12. Client side JavaScript and Win98