Printing without viewing
Author Message
 Printing without viewing

Hi,

I wonder if there is a way to print the report straight without previewing
it ? I am using CR 8.5 & VB6, OCX connection.

Thanks.
Simon

Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:38:50 GMT
 Printing without viewing
report.Destination = crptToPrinter
errno = report.PrintReport

Quote:
> Hi,

> I wonder if there is a way to print the report straight without previewing
> it ? I am using CR 8.5 & VB6, OCX connection.

> Thanks.
> Simon

Sat, 09 Oct 2004 22:01:14 GMT

1. printing CR without from program without viewing

2. how to print directly without viewing the report in cr8

3. Print RDC without viewing.

4. PRINTING CRYSTAL REPORT WITHOUT VIEWING

5. Switching from Outline View to Print View: ATTN CINDY MEISTER

6. How to view the files printed by VB using print to file

7. Need to print an e-mail without the printing name

8. print a web page without printing images

9. Print a report via crystal reports without print dialogue displaying

10. HELP! Printing in VB without using print manager

11. How to print web content without printing the headers and footers

12. Printing without displaying the "Print Dialog"?