VB6, Informix, Crystal Reports 8, and Invalid Page Fault
Author Message
 VB6, Informix, Crystal Reports 8, and Invalid Page Fault

Help!,

   I have a number of Crystal Reports (created using 8.0) which I run from a
VB 6 menu.  I have Crystal Reports 8 installed on my windows NT box and
created the distribution on my windows NT box.  Everything runs fine on my
machine.  When I install the distribution on a Windows 95 or 98 machine the
VB runs, the Crystal Reports will run, but when I exit the application I get
the error "PRJCIVMN caused an invalid page fault in module <unknown> at
000:62cbb8bc ....".  I found thru commenting out lines that passing
parameters to the report (craxdrt) object was OK but that when I tried to
use SetLogonInfo to set the user/password, get a count of tables, or preview
the report this error occurs on exit but only on 95/98 machines.  Can anyone
help?

   Our configuration is as follows:

   Informix Engine: 7.23 UC6A
   Informix SDK: 2.70 (several versions tried)
   Visual Basic: 6 SP 5
   Crystal Reports: 8

Gary

Mon, 02 Feb 2004 21:52:05 GMT

1. Invalid page fault with VB5 and crystal reports

2. VB5 and Crystal Reports - Invalid Page Fault

3. VB6 Data Report Design Causes Invalid Page Fault

4. Crystal causes an invalid page fault

5. VB6 caused invalid page fault in module MSXBSE35.DLL

6. VB6 caused an invalid page fault

7. Invalid Page Fault Crashes VB6

8. VB6 invalid page fault on IDE exit - why?

9. Invalid Page Fault, Win98+VB6+Access97

10. VB6 caused an invalid page fault in module MSVBVM60.DLL at 014f:6604b3ce

11. Need help with invalid page fault after exiting vb6

12. Need help with invalid page fault after exiting VB6