Adding different sorted totals into a grand total field
Author Message
 Adding different sorted totals into a grand total field

I have two totals:

one is a field calculated as a sort of variable:

another is a field calculated as a sort of

Finally I wish to add these two Sum of variable
fields into a another field.  Kind of like a
Grand Total field.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Adding different sorted totals into a grand total field
Just create a formula field where you add the two values together.
--
Paul Little, Senior Programmer/Analyst
SVi Retail Systems

> I have two totals:

> one is a field calculated as a sort of variable:

> another is a field calculated as a sort of

> Finally I wish to add these two Sum of variable
> fields into a another field.  Kind of like a
> Grand Total field.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Adding grand totals of derived percentage fields

2. Grand Total, Subtotal, Running Total

3. Grand Total, subtotal, running total

4. Grand Totals of selected group totals

5. Grand Total (SUM) in text or time field?

6. Q:Adding different ZipCodes to get total

7. Grand Total

8. Using a grand total value in detail formula

9. 2 Subreports - Details and Grand Totals

10. Grand Total

11. Grand total shows ALL records, not SELECTED records

12. Help - How to print grand total counts with the last group in a report