Parameter Data Type
Author Message
 Parameter Data Type

I'm using an ASP script to call a Crystal Report; which, in turn calls a
stored procedure.  I've used the ASP for a long time with three string
parameters.  Recently, I changed the stored procedure and report so that the
last parameter is a number.  Testing in the Crystal environment proved that
the report works correctly.  The problem is the ASP script.  I've changed:

Call Session("oRpt").Parameterfields(i).SetCurrentValue ("mystring", 12)

Call Session("oRpt").Parameterfields(i).SetCurrentValue (1, 7)

and receive this error from the ASP script:

A number, currency amount, boolean, date, time, date-time, or string is
expected here.

-Steve

Mon, 29 Mar 2004 02:58:42 GMT

1. menu control array = what parameter data type?

2. menu control array = what parameter data type?

3. host data type in data environment command parameters

4. Passing Array or a user defined data type as a parameter to a storedprocedure in Oracle

5. data types in parameter query

6. VB 5.0 and Inter-language Data Type Conversions (COBOL) and Parameter Passing

7. Using number data type parameters

8. Passing Array or a user defined data type as a parameter to a storedprocedure in Oracle

9. Using ADODB.Parameters and SQL Text Data type

10. VB 5.0 and Inter-language Data Type Conversions (COBOL) and Parameter Passing

11. VB 5.0 and Inter-language Data Type Conversions (COBOL) and Parameter Passing

12. Get error: Disallowed implicit conversion from data type varchar to data type money