print CR report in a pos printer (epson TM L60II)
Author Message
 print CR report in a pos printer (epson TM L60II)

I have a report in Crysytal Reports 6.0 and I want to use a pos printer,
Id like to Know if I can print the report  directly to the printer or if I
have to make in code printing line by line. And if  I have to use the code
witch commands that printer accept, because I have very difficulty in
sending data to the printer, for example how  I can define  the max of
characters of a single line  with the Escape Sequences

Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem when using receipt printer (Epson TM-U300PA)

2. How do I print Epson control characters to an Epson printer using VB5

3. How to fire a cash drawer connected to an EPSON TM-T88ii POS Printer?

4. printing and talking with a serial pos printer, changing the port of a printer

5. CR with POS printer

6. Post Net Bar code printing on Epson action 5000 printer

7. Printing to Epson Printers

8. printing with an Epson laser printer

9. Help with printing to Epson DFX printer from VB6

10. Crystal Report and 2 printers Epson LQ870

11. Anybody facing printing alignment problem with epson lx1170+ printer

12. Help with printing to Epson DFX printer from VB6