application program failure when sql data field greate
Author Message
 application program failure when sql data field greate

dear all.
my sql database field data size is char(1000), when i run the report , it
failure on memory read permission.
when i remove that field from report then every things look fines.
can somebody give me suggenstions.
THANKS....

Fri, 07 May 2004 10:59:39 GMT
 application program failure when sql data field greate
This may be due to the truncating that CR does.  I had the same problem with
VARCHAR datatype.  Crystal truncated this to String 255, it appears Crystal
cannot cope with anything higher than 244characters....
This is assuming your using SQL2000 like I was..

Regards

Rikesh

Quote:
> dear all.
> my sql database field data size is char(1000), when i run the report , it
> failure on memory read permission.
> when i remove that field from report then every things look fines.
> can somebody give me suggenstions.
> THANKS....

Sat, 08 May 2004 20:11:00 GMT
 application program failure when sql data field greate
THANKS.....
and can you tell me how to solve this problem....
i think there are mamy peoples have this problem like us.

Quote:
> This may be due to the truncating that CR does.  I had the same problem
with
> VARCHAR datatype.  Crystal truncated this to String 255, it appears
Crystal
> cannot cope with anything higher than 244characters....
> This is assuming your using SQL2000 like I was..

> Regards

> Rikesh

> > dear all.
> > my sql database field data size is char(1000), when i run the report ,
it
> > failure on memory read permission.
> > when i remove that field from report then every things look fines.
> > can somebody give me suggenstions.
> > THANKS....

Tue, 18 May 2004 09:01:22 GMT

1. Registry read Failure when program launched by AT scheduling program

2. Failure in Data View/Data Environment

3. Populating Data Fields with a VB6 program?

4. Using Program Supplied Data for Fields

5. Getting data from SQL ntext field

6. Field entry from function that looks up data from query or SQL

7. populating a combobox with data from a SQL Database table field

8. populating a combobox with data from a SQL Database table field

9. populating a combobox with data from a SQL Database table field

10. Installation Failure on VB.NET application

11. failure to test application in IDE

12. Updating data to a memo field using SQL UPDATE