Crystal Report 4.6 in Crystal Report 6.0
Author Message
 Crystal Report 4.6 in Crystal Report 6.0

I made reports with Crystal Report 4.6 and I would like to transfer my
reports in Crystal Report 6.0   I tried to use the option Import report
while creating a new report in 6.0 but it doesn't work: I have the
message: this program will be stopped because of a not valid operation.
Could anyone tell me how to do that?
--
Chantal

Fri, 26 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Errors when move report from Crystal 4.6 to 6.0

2. Problem refreshing report data in crystal reports 4.6

3. Crystal Reports 4.6 / VB5 Tables in Report

4. Crystal Report 4.6 and Sub report

5. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

6. ActiveX Crystal Report Control 4.6

7. Formulas in Crystal Report 4.6 ActiveX, 2°

8. Formulas in Crystal Report 4.6 ActiveX

9. Migrating from Crystal Reports 4.6 to 5.0 Professional.

10. VB5 and Crystal Reports 4.6.

11. Access 2000 and Crystal Reports 4.6

12. *** Crystal Report 4.6 ***