report ocx not logging on using sa password ????????????????
Author Message
 report ocx not logging on using sa password ????????????????

Hi,
How can I make sure that my viewer controll in VB6 which is bound the CR
designer submits login credetials to the SQL server ?  I cannot find a
connection property anywhere on the CR OCX ? (I am using CR 9.2)
Fares

Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:57:09 GMT

1. sa password

2. want to print report using an ocx - not crystal

3. want to print report using an ocx - not crystal

4. want to print report using an ocx - not crystal

5. Using the same password as the logged user's to protect the document

6. SA-FileUp is not saving file

7. Crystal Reports OCX - Does Not Refresh Report

8. can't connect to sql server using sa

9. Only sa Connects using SQLOLEDB provider

10. Userid and password not working with MsInet.ocx...

11. Making an Event Log Message File in VB (NOT WRITING TO THE EVENT LOG)

12. NTSVR.ocx Install using domain account and password